The very popuar 2.0 inch 320×240 color TFT display for Arduino, Raspberry features a Samsung S6D1121 controller, supported by many libraries like the UTFT library for Arduino (see link below). Example applications are MP3/MP4 player, oscilloscope, photo frame, and many others.
The display is a 3V device and needs logic level and power supply in the range of 2.7 to 3.3V (see Samsung data sheet).
- characters and graphic. Shows
- Integrated touch (resistive).
- UTFT Arduino library compatible.
- Samsung S6D1121 display driver.
- 240 X 320 pixel, 16-bit (262,000) color
- PCB size: 43 x 61 x 5 mm
- Screen size: 2.0 Inch
- Power consumption: max. 150mA @ 3.3V
- Control interface: CS / RS / WR / RD
- Data interface: 8-bit or 16-bit
- This display is a 3V device. You may consider our Canaduino Uno Bone LPR controller platform, because other Arduino Uno boards with 5V interface would need you to add voltage divider to the signal lines!