This bright and clear IPS TFT Display connects right on top of Arduino’s Mega 2560 and DUE boards. Thanks to the on-board level converter will this TFT Display hook up to the Arduino boards without any voltage compatibility issues. This display is supported by the common UTFT Library and many other Libraries. Example applications are MP3/MP4 player, oscilloscope, photo frame, and many others.
- Shows characters and graphic.
- UTFT Arduino library compatible.
- 320 x 480 pixel, 16-bit (262,000) color
- PCB size: 90 x 55 mm
- Screen size: 48 x 68 mm (3.2 Inches)
- Power consumption: 80-120mA @ 3.3V
- Data interface: 16-bit
- This Display has no Touch-Function.