NEW: Also available as ready assembled and tested module.
Canaduino Uno Bone “Maxxx” advanced Arduino Uno R3, the ultimate Arduino Uno compatible DIY kit. The smarter replacement for Arduino Uno boards in a permanent installation.
– 3 times stronger 5V voltage controller to supply large projects with 5V
– 5 times stronger 3.3V voltage controller for sensors, level converters, memory cards etc.
– unused sections can be disabled to save up to 90% power (LEDs, voltage regulator)
– professional terminal block replaces the shaky DC input
Canaduino Uno Bone “Maxxx” advanced Arduino Uno R3 compatible comes with the following features:
– Atmega328P-PU with socket and Arduino Uno bootloader installed
– 16 MHz crystal
– Reset button
– Screw terminal for Vin (7-35VDC), 5V out (max 1.5A), 3.3V out (max 250mA)
– 3 LEDs for 5V, 3.3V, digital port 13
– all LEDs can be deactivated by removing a jumper
– 5V linear regulator with max output 1.5A (3x the original Arduino Uno)
– 3.3V linear regulator with max output 250mA (5x the original Arduino Uno)
– Voltage regulators can be deactivated separately by removing 1 or 2 jumpers
– 4 female headers for all standard inputs, outputs and power connection
– 1 male header 2×3 pins for ICSP
NOTE: The “Bone” comes without USB interface. You need an Arduino Uno, Atmega programmer or ISP programmer to download your sketch into the processor.
Download data sheet / instructions HERE.