This super easy to use sensor module comes with an analog output to measure a gas or smoke content in the air, and also with an adjustable digital output. The advantage of the original Hanwei MQ-2 sensor is it’s high sensitivity and speed, and the extremely easy connection to a micro controller or just to turn on a fan or to open a vent without micro controller.
Please scroll down for the data sheet to download.
- Operating Voltage 5.0 +/- 0.1V
- Heating Element Power Consumption <800mW.
- Analog Output and Digital Output (adjustable trigger point).
- Detects LPG, i-Butane, Propane, Methane, Alcohol, Hydrogen, and Smoke.
- Dimensions 22 x 20 x 33 mm, 7.0g